Well I went and did it again. I got involved in yet another interactive fan fiction story. This time, my character was paired with Richie (much more to my liking). That story wrapped in early November 2008, and I had been asked to assemble the "story posts", that is, the posts that tell Richie and Jen's story, in one place for people to read.

So I'm doing it.

I'm having to add some filler as I go, as there were lengthy pauses between the verbose posts I made, but I'm trying to keep the flow of the story going.

The Richie/Jen story is only half of the fan fic project. The other half was a Jon/T story. That is not explored here at all. In fact, very little mention is made. Just enough so it isn't a surprise when T shows up at various points.

If anything is confusing, please let me know. I've been living this character for the better part of the last eight months, and her memories are mine. I forget, sometimes, that you all can't see into my head.

I hope you enjoy the story. It starts here.

~ Hath

Meeting Gail

Saturday, November 29, 2008
Shaking after that encounter, Jennifer rushed through a shower then got dressed and ordered breakfast. She looked at her balcony doors. She should have just left them shut. Shaking her head, she jumped when a knock on the door sounded. Distracted, Jennifer opened the door, and was surprised to see Richie there. Smiling, she stepped back and motioned him in. She shut the door and before she could turn all the way back around, Richie had her pressed up against the door, and was kissing her soundly.

“What was that for?” Jennifer asked, smiling breathlessly into Richie’s face once he let her up for air.

“You. It was for you. Are you sure you’re okay?”

Jennifer nodded. “I’m sorry I over-reacted. This is sorta new territory for me, and I didn’t mean to overhear them, but I couldn’t stand it if you were just trying to recapture whatever you had with your ex. I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have gotten so upset.”

Richie shook his head. “I’m glad you talked to me about it. I’m just sorry you had to hear their doubts. They should have talked to me. Now,” he kissed her again. “What are you doing today?”

Jennifer took a shaky breath. His kisses made her weak. “Gail and I are going shopping today then hitting a club tonight. She’s got a friend who owns a blues club, Blue’s Haven I think it’s called. It ought to be fun.”

“Do you have a car for the day?”

Jennifer laughed. “Hell no, we’re taking her bike. She’s a Harley chick like me.” She pointed at her T-shirt, and Richie laughed. It was a tight white tank that said “This Bitch can RIDE” across it in bold red letters, centered over a silhouette of a motorcycle. “We might take a car tonight, but I already have that taken care of.”

“Nice shirt,” he said. “Alright, well then I guess I’ll see you later then. When are you coming back?”

Jennifer shrugged. “No clue. Want me to call you later? I’d imagine we’re coming back here to change before going out.”

Richie blew out a breath. “I’d love for you to call me later,” he said. There was another knock on the door.

“That’s gotta be breakfast,” Jennifer said. She let the waiter in, who brought the tray to the table in the sitting room “Want some?” she asked Richie once the waiter had left.

Richie shook his head. “Nah, but I’ll stay until…” There was a pounding at the door.

Puzzled, Jennifer went to open it, and was surprised to find Jon standing there. “Rich wasn’t in his room, I figured he was here. Nice shirt. RICH!” he shouted, making Jennifer jump. “Get your ass in gear, we have shit to do.” He winked at Jennifer who was just staring at him.

Richie came to the door, grumbling and munching on a piece of bacon. “Sorry, darlin’,” he said, smiling around a mouthful. “Couldn’t resist.” He swallowed, the kissed her briefly on the lips. “Guess I’ll talk to you later then?” Jennifer nodded. “Good,” he said, then turned on his friend. “Do you have to shout for me like I’m some sort of damned dog?” The two of them were grumbling and bickering as they walked up the hall, and Jennifer shut the door, laughing.

At 11:30, Jennifer was in the lobby, ready to go. She had donned her knee-high black leather boots over painted-on black denim, and had her jacket slung over her arm. She was glad Richie hadn’t seen her jacket yet. On the back was a replica of one of his tattoos; a winged guitar with “Who Dares Wins” written across it. It had the requisite fringe, and would hug her body like a second skin. She was chatting up Evie, who was on duty this morning, when she heard the unmistakably sexy, throaty growl of a Harley FatBoy. With a smile, she turned toward the sound.

Through the windows, Jennifer watched as Gail parked her bike out front. She slowly threw a leather-clad leg over the saddle, stood straight and arched her back to work out kinks. Jennifer smiled. There was nothing quite like the stretch after a long ride. She watched as Gail took off her helmet, and her hair, jet black and stick-straight, fell to the cheeks of her ass. She took off her jacket, under which she wore a gleaming white sleeveless t-shirt, slid on some shades, grabbed her saddle bags, and sauntered into the hotel. Her natural, slow-rolling gait was followed every step of the way.

Jennifer stood at the front desk, hands folded across her chest, watching the show. The woman knew how to make an entrance. They were going to raise six kinds of hell over the next couple of days. As she drew closer, Jennifer could see Celtic circle band snaking around the top of her left arm. Gail scanned the lobby and settled her gaze on Jennifer, who gave a half-salute in greeting.

Gail squealed “Hath!” and ran over to Jennifer. They were both giggling and talking at once, gushing over each other like long-lost sisters.

After a fierce hug, Jennifer pushed back. “You do NOT look like a music teacher!” she accused. Gail’s voice was soft-spoken and husky, perfect for singing the blues. She had lilac eyes today, peeking out from under the fringe of her hair. She had two piercings in each ear and a small silver stud in her nose. Jennifer could just see the edge of a Joker tat on her right shoulder blade. She shook her head. Something else they had in common – paying tribute to their favorite boys on their bodies.

“Oh my god Hath you’re here!” Gail gushed. “Oh hell girl you said you were tall. You are gorgeous!”

“Gail, you can call me ‘Jennifer’, you know, and look at you! Your hair is to die for and I can’t believe your eyes! I need to get a set of lilac lenses.” They hugged again.

“Oh,” Gail said. “I’m gonna call you ‘Hath’ because that’s what I know you as. I’m so glad you’re here, I can’t stop grinning! Let me check in and dump my bags then I’ll take you to my favorite cafĂ© for the best lattes in the UK.”

Arms wrapped around each others’ waists, they walked to the front desk. “Good morning, Gail!” Evie said. “Sorry your usual suite is unavailable; we booked up quickly for this week.”

“I can’t understand why,” Gail answered, and winked at Jennifer. She got herself checked in and ducked into the ladies room. When she came out, she had changed out of her riding leathers into a baby blue t-shirt tucked into her ass-hugging jeans. “I see you’re already dressed for riding, so let’s boot. Shopping time’s a-wasting!”

They slipped into their jackets; Gail’s had small silver wings and keyboard on the back, and they went out to the bike. A few people, men mostly, watched as Gail and Jennifer wound up their hair under their helmets and straddled the bike. Gail drove, with Jennifer scooting up close behind her. With a whoop and amid much laughter, the girls took off.

After downing their lattes, they went poking around the shops and boutiques in the area. In one of them, Jennifer found the perfect outfit for the concert Wednesday night. She had brought something with her, but this was better. The black beaded halter-style vest had no back, just a small tie at the waist. It dipped daringly low in the front, and was just gorgeous. The beading would certainly catch the light. She tried it on and saw it was cropped enough on her that her double-neck tattoo would show. She stared in the mirror for so long that Gail barged into the dressing room.

“Holy shit, you have to buy that,” she said. “It fits you like a second skin. Nice ink,” she said, indicating the ab tat.

“Thanks, I don’t know though; we’re going backstage. Do I want all of them seeing it?”

“Seeing what? That you proudly proclaim your choice? Who the fuck cares?”

She was right. “You’re right. I’m taking it. And the lowest-slung mini I can find.” She found a soft black miniskirt that was closed at the hip with a jeweled buckle, and amounted to little more than a sarong that just kissed the middle of her thighs. “What do you think? Too whore-ish?”

“With the biker boots, yeah,” Gail said, rolling her eyes, “but with heels, it’ll be fan-fucking-tastic. Your legs will be a mile long.”

The next shop they hit was chock full of biker gear, and Jennifer was in heaven. She fingered everything, and tried on more jackets and gloves than she should have. She bought a pair of leather pants that laced up the side from ankle to hip, and ordered a jacket of the softest black leather to be shipped to the states when it was done. She was having it detailed with silver studs, having “Goddess” spelled out on the back in a flowing script. She was having the best time.

They stopped for a bite to eat around tea time, and had a great chat. Gail asked her about the man in her life, and watched as Jennifer’s face lit up. She was totally taken by him, and she laughed as Jennifer told her about him taking care of her jet-lag, and meeting his friends.

After buying more trinkets and treasures for Jennifer to bring home, they went back to the hotel to dress for supper. They had about two hours before they were going to meet in the hotel lobby for drinks before dinner. They were going to a fabulous trendy bistro on the quay, where they’d stay until it was fashionably late enough to hit the club. Jennifer couldn’t wait. She had JUST the outfit for a night out on the town.

3 comments:

Judith said...

Ohhh Richie´s in for a serious heart attack with this outfit :D
Can´t wait what will happen when they both meet the boys again..LOL....I see trouble coming for David LOL

JBJBounce said...

Ohhh, that outfit sounds stunning. Loved the description of the biker gear and now I wanna ride again. Oh and I'm suspicious that Richie's showing up at the night club....and Gail's going to have a shock!!!!

Joviswoman said...

Yup she gets one HELL of a shock lmao.

*sigh* Love reading this again H ;)

(c) 2008 by TheGoddessHathor

This is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post this or any other work found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.