Well I went and did it again. I got involved in yet another interactive fan fiction story. This time, my character was paired with Richie (much more to my liking). That story wrapped in early November 2008, and I had been asked to assemble the "story posts", that is, the posts that tell Richie and Jen's story, in one place for people to read.

So I'm doing it.

I'm having to add some filler as I go, as there were lengthy pauses between the verbose posts I made, but I'm trying to keep the flow of the story going.

The Richie/Jen story is only half of the fan fic project. The other half was a Jon/T story. That is not explored here at all. In fact, very little mention is made. Just enough so it isn't a surprise when T shows up at various points.

If anything is confusing, please let me know. I've been living this character for the better part of the last eight months, and her memories are mine. I forget, sometimes, that you all can't see into my head.

I hope you enjoy the story. It starts here.

~ Hath

Temptation

Saturday, June 6, 2009
Wednesday dawned bright and clear. The sun peeked into the window and woke Richie from a dead sleep. He had no idea why he was awake. He looked around the room, and saw that Jennifer was gone. “That’s why I’m awake, dammit,” he said, chagrinned. He took care of business in the bathroom, drew on a pair of jogging shorts, and went in search of his girl.

He wandered downstairs and through the kitchen, and found coffee, but no Jennifer. He crossed the great room, laughing to himself at the mental image of her huddling in the fireplace hearth to keep warm in the winter, but she wasn’t there. He went into the office, and thought he heard the thump of a baseline. He smiled. She was getting a workout in.

Richie went back to the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee before drifting downstairs to the studio. The closer he got the more the baseline morphed into a tune he should have recognized right away as one of theirs. Then he got to the studio door, and nearly dropped his mug. Through the one-way glass into the studio, he saw that Jennifer was – is that? – holy shit, it was. She was dancing on a stripper’s pole. She was wearing some sort of leotard, as his daughter would call it, nearly the same color as her flesh. She looked like she was nude. Richie’s cock reacted violently.

The music pouring through the speakers was sultry and sexy and damn, he’d never hear the song quite the same way again.

When the angels hung out in Eden they saw Adam chasing Eve
They said grab your boots, your coat, your hat
My boy, it's time that you leave
She asked me if I'd like to play but she knew that I was broke
I cashed my chips in months ago
This smile is just mirrors and smoke

Temptation…Temptation, go home, Lord
I'm walking straight into the ocean
Tell the tide I'm on my way
I'm gonna hang my head down tonight on Damocles' sword


Richie fumbled his mug onto a table and pressed his hands against the window. He watched as Jennifer spun around the pole, bumping and grinding better than any exotic dancer he’d ever seen. When she grabbed the pole about two-thirds of the way up and jumped up to lock her legs around it, he reached for the knob.

Twist my wrist…Tell me I should resist
But the flesh is weak..Here comes… the kiss…


Jennifer was dangling upside down, eyes closed, and didn’t notice the door opening. She loosened her legs enough to slide down the pole and when her hands touched the ground, she let go, and braced her feet against the pole for a moment before pushing off and sinking to the floor into a split, bending to lay atop her extended leg. Richie’s mouth went dry.

Temptation…Temptation, go home, Lord
I'm walking straight into the ocean
Tell the tide I'm on my way
I'm gonna hang my head down tonight on Damocles' sword


When the song ended, “Let’s Make It Baby” started, and Richie moved. Jennifer saw the motion out of the corner of her eye and grinned. “Good morning, sweetie. Why are you up? It’s still morning.” She slowly straightened from her leg, and leaned backward, bending her back knee so her foot would touch the back of her head.

“Morning, darlin’,” Richie said gruffly. “You are mighty bendy this morning.”

Jennifer straightened again and pushed up with her hands, bringing her legs together before standing slowly. “I’m bendy every morning, baby,” she said sexily. “You didn’t answer my question.”

Richie colored slightly. “I don’t really know,” he said. “I woke up and you weren’t there, and I came looking for you and holy shit, look what I found.” He motioned to the pole.

Jennifer looked at him sideways. “You took the fifty cent tour, you knew that I had this here,” she said.

“Yeah,” Richie said, “but I didn’t know that you USED it.”

Jennifer laughed. “Why the hell else would I have it if not to use it? You’re silly. What do you want for breakfast?”

“You,” Richie said, advancing on her.

“But I’m all sweaty,” Jennifer complained.

“Doesn’t bother me,” Richie said, closing the distance between them. He took her in his arms and slanted his mouth over hers, tracing her lips with his tongue.

I can read your lips
I don't need no translation
They want more than a kiss
I want to make my donation


Richie smiled and broke the kiss. “Sorry, darlin’, but I can’t do this with Jon in the room,” he said.

“Prude,” Jennifer said, laughing, and slunk across the room to turn off the stereo. Jon was cut off in mid-note, and the room was quiet except for their breathing. “Well?” Jennifer asked. “I shut him up, can you do this now?”

Richie chuckled and put on a predatory look. He started stalking across the room, and Jennifer smiled. Her eyes twinkled, and she bolted out the studio door. Richie let out a whoop and followed her. Damn she was fast. He caught up to her in the great room, just grabbing onto her arm and spinning her to him.

“You are not to run from me,” he said sternly, and let her arm go.

The only warning Richie had was a slight chuckle, and Jennifer was shoving him for all she was worth, and taking off again, this time up the stairs. Richie laughed and chased after her, bursting into her room a half second after she had slammed the door behind her. He leaped at her and tackled her onto the bed, the two of them rolling around and laughing like idiots.

“Jesus, Jennifer, I’m too old for that kind of shit,” Richie groused, lying on top of her.

“Well, nobody asked you to tackle me. You are taking this Soul ownership far too seriously.” She kissed him hard and fast.

“You ran from me,” he complained.

“I let you catch me,” Jennifer said smugly.

“LET me?” he asked. “Oh no, I got you fair and square.”

“OK, so what are you gonna do with me then?” she asked.

Richie drew the shoulders of her leotard down slowly, exposing her breasts and trapping her arms. He leaned in to suck first one nipple than the other into his mouth, and Jennifer moaned. She struggled to get her hands free, and let them roam over his chest and shoulders. They traveled down to the waistband of his shorts and pulled. Richie’s erection sprang free, and Jennifer wrapped her hand around it, stroking it greedily.

Richie wrestled the rest of the spandex down and off Jennifer’s body, having to get off of her to get it off her legs. He pushed into her with one stroke, and Jennifer gasped as he filled her completely. His thumb found her clit and made lazy circles over it. Jennifer marveled at how good he felt, his warm flesh touching hers. “Rich…” she said, barely a whisper. “Stop.”

Richie froze instantly. “What’s wrong, darlin’?”

“No protection,” she said.

“Shit. Don’t move,” Richie said, and withdrew.

“I’m sorry,” Jennifer said, nearly in tears.

“Don’t be,” he answered, stroking her cheek. “I’m sorry I forgot.” He kissed her and reached into the nightstand for a condom. Sheathing himself quickly, he returned to her, and took her in his arms. Slowly, he pressed into her, and groaned as her muscles stretched again to accommodate him. He stroked her slowly, lovingly, until she came, sobbing his name. Richie increased his speed until his release came, then collapsed next to her, bringing her to her side. He cleaned up the condom before kissing her gently and cuddling her to him. They slept like that for hours, as the sun rose higher in the sky.

3 comments:

Joviswoman said...

Dang she got one helluva work out ;)

And Richie, baby, you nearly made a boo boo there, no condom, tell where your head was...........*snicker*

Judith said...

ups, they nearly forgot?
Maybe not enough blood circulation in his brain after that hot dance huh? ;)
Great chapter :)

Bayaderra said...

Ooops Richie! Uhm darlin the song goes "lets make IT baby!" NOT "lets make a BABY!"

(c) 2008 by TheGoddessHathor

This is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post this or any other work found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.