Well I went and did it again. I got involved in yet another interactive fan fiction story. This time, my character was paired with Richie (much more to my liking). That story wrapped in early November 2008, and I had been asked to assemble the "story posts", that is, the posts that tell Richie and Jen's story, in one place for people to read.

So I'm doing it.

I'm having to add some filler as I go, as there were lengthy pauses between the verbose posts I made, but I'm trying to keep the flow of the story going.

The Richie/Jen story is only half of the fan fic project. The other half was a Jon/T story. That is not explored here at all. In fact, very little mention is made. Just enough so it isn't a surprise when T shows up at various points.

If anything is confusing, please let me know. I've been living this character for the better part of the last eight months, and her memories are mine. I forget, sometimes, that you all can't see into my head.

I hope you enjoy the story. It starts here.

~ Hath

The Morning After

Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Jennifer woke up reluctantly. She was having the most wonderful dream about Rich. It was so vivid that she actually felt a bit sore and would swear she could still smell him. Smiling, she rolled over to turn off the alarm before it would sound, but couldn’t find her alarm clock. She opened her eyes, and saw the burned-down ends of several candles.

She whispered “Thank God,” and rolled over to find Richie looking at her.

“Mornin, darlin’,” he said, his voice all rumbly and low.

“Mornin’, yourself,” she replied, reaching out to stroke his stubble-roughened cheek. “It’s way too early for you. Go back to sleep. I’m gonna go jump in the shower.”

Richie pulled her in for a kiss that melted something in her brain. Why was she getting out of bed again? His hands roamed lower, and he very gently stroked at her clit. When Jennifer broke the kiss on a groan, Richie smiled.

“What’s the matter, baby?”

“Nothing”, she answered, smiling as he continued his light, teasing stroking.

“Tell me,” he said, looking at her face. She looked so content and so turned on; Richie felt himself starting to stir, and he should be dead after last night.

Jennifer shook her head. “Nope, nothing to tell.” She smiled a sly smile, and shifted her hips just a little to get him to stroke her just there.

“Tell me or I’ll take your advice and go back to sleep.” He leaned down to take a nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around its stiffened peak.

“Nothing at all in the world is wrong,” Jennifer said, “except that I have to go to work.” She turned to Richie, taking him in hand. “I’d much rather spend the day in bed with you.” She stroked him firmly, enjoying the silky feel of him in her hand.

Richie groaned and shut his eyes. “Are you sure you can’t play hooky today?”

Jennifer chuckled. “Baby, I’m sure. Besides, the day’ll give you time to rest up. Me too,” she added, when he cracked open an eye at her to give her a look.

“And just why do I have to rest up?”

Jennifer shrugged and dropped her hand. “No reason, just thought you’d be a little, um, drained after last night.”

Richie groaned and flipped the pillow out from under his head to smack her with it. “That was terrible!” he complained.

“Oh, c’mon,” Jennifer answered, laughing. “For 6:30 in the morning I think that’s pretty damned good.”

Richie rolled Jennifer on top of him, and she reached around his side to feel under the mattress. “What’re you doing?” he asked, a mischievous smile on his face.

Jennifer grinned back. “What? You don’t think I’m letting this hard-on go to waste, do you? Do I look stupid to you?” Richie laughed loudly at her, and gave her a smacking kiss. “What was that for?” she asked.

“You,” Richie said. “You are just too much.” He shifted a little so she could reach under the mattress, and she triumphantly came back with a little foil packet. She looked at it, then turned to look at his dick, standing fully at attention now. “What?” Richie asked. Surely she wasn’t going to change her mind now.

She grinned and scooted back so she was straddling his legs. She leaned down and took the tip of him into her mouth, and wrapped her hand around his base. They moved in tandem, making Richie groan appreciatively. He reached for her but she gently batted his hands away. Releasing him for a moment, she looked at him. “I want to taste you,” she said, licking her lips for emphasis. “Please.”

“How can I deny you that?” Richie said smirking, and dropped his hands, thanking every god he could think of for the strange set of circumstances that brought her into his life. She dropped her mouth onto him again, and with lip-covered teeth, clamped down on him, and moved her head up and down. Richie groaned, and his head lolled to one side. Jennifer smiled and increased the suction and the pressure of her hand. With her free hand, she cupped his balls, rolling them lightly. She felt his legs start to stiffen, and she increased the pace of her mouth. Richie’s breathing became shallow, and she could feel his balls tighten, and she smiled. With a last groan, he exploded in her mouth. Jennifer sucked greedily, moaning in appreciation of his flavor. The vibrations from her moan made Richie arch on the bed with a “Damn baby” before collapsing. Jennifer drew back, giving him a final squeeze for good measure, and waited until he was looking at her before running a finger across her lips and into her mouth.

“Mmmm,” she said. “Dessert for breakfast. I like it.”

Richie chuckled and dumped her off his lap, rolling her to her side. He slid his hand down her belly and into her folds, finding her wet and wanting. He tugged gently on the ring before skimming her flesh with a light touch. He was barely touching her, yet igniting her senses. Her hips raised, begging him silently to dip deeper into her.

“What’s wrong, baby?”

Jennifer grabbed Richie’s wrist, and stilled his hand. She positioned him where she wanted him, and pushed his first two fingers into her slowly. Richie watched her face, caught somewhere between embarrassment and arousal. She knew what she wanted, and that was extremely sexy. The fact that she was a little shy about showing him was endearing and refreshing. He was going to tease her about it, but decided against it. He didn’t want her to feel like she couldn’t tell him, or show him, what she wanted. He slowly drew his hand back and forth, watching her chin hitch and listening to her gasp.

Richie leaned down to flick his tongue lightly over her breast, circling but not quite touching her nipple. Jennifer gasped, and slowly crept a hand down between her legs. Richie watched as she pressed the little gold ball into her clit and held it there while he pumped her slowly. “More,” she whispered softly, and Richie slid a third finger into her. He pushed hard, twisting his hand a little, and Jennifer bowed up from the mattress, his name on her lips on a long, drawn out moan. She shuddered and pulsed around his hand, and when she settled, he withdrew from her slowly, and waited for her to look at him before raising his hand to his lips and licking his fingers.

“Sweet,” he said, as he closed his eyes in pleasure at her taste.

Jennifer curled into his embrace, and pulled herself toward him so her body was touching him from chest to toes. Richie stroked her back for a few minutes, and felt her relax. He wanted nothing more than to lay in bed with her for the rest of the day, but knew she took her responsibilities seriously, so gently shook her. “Jennifer, sweetheart, don’t go to sleep. You said you need to get up.”

Jennifer groaned sleepily. “But damn, baby, you’re just so warm and comfortable, and your arms around me make me want to never leave.” She cuddled closer to him, and Richie had to swallow against a lump in his throat.

“You feel good in my arms, Jennifer. I don’t want you to leave either,” he said, and for a moment, almost said, “ever” but didn’t. He was shocked that the word was going to roll right off his tongue, and even more surprised that he thought he meant it.

Jennifer sighed. “Alright, I’ll get up, but you have to promise we’ll go to bed early tonight.”

Richie laughed. “That, my dear, would in no way be a hardship.” He kissed the top of her head and reluctantly let her go. “Need any help in the shower?”

Jennifer laughed. “’Need’ is a strong word. ‘Want’ is more like it.” She blushed. “But you should get some more sleep.”

She rolled off her side of the bed and stood, pressing her hands to the small of her back and stretching.
Richie got out of bed and followed Jennifer to the bathroom. They shared a shower, washing each other’s hair and bodies, and kissing tenderly. When they were done and dried, Jennifer went into the other room to get dressed. She still couldn’t believe he had bought her clothes so she could stay with him last night. She pulled on her lingerie, smiling because he got the sizes perfectly correct, and sat to pull on her hose. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. She looked more relaxed this morning than she had in a good long while. She wondered if people would notice.

The dress fit like a dream, and in deference to Richie’s request, let her hair flow loose around her. She could always wind it up if it got in the way at work. She came into the living area in time to see Richie bringing his bags from the other room. He stopped what he was doing when she walked in. “Damn, I have good taste in women’s clothes,” he said. “Spin for me.”

Jennifer giggled and spun around, so he could see the whole effect. “It is beautiful. Thank you, but you know you didn’t have to do that.”

Richie crossed to her and kissed her. “I know, but I didn’t want you to have to leave last night.” He handed her a small tote. “The stuff from the bathroom,” he said. “Did I forget anything?”

Jennifer went back into the bedroom and looked around. All their stuff appeared to be gathered up. “Nope, we’re all set.”

They went down to the car, and the driver put their gear in the trunk. Jennifer was scribbling something in her folio and checking her blackberry for most of the ride. Richie just smile and let her be. When they pulled to a stop outside Jennifer’s building, she gave the driver her address, and he dialed it into the GPS. She gave Richie a key ring, and a slip of paper. “That’s the gate code and the alarm code. You’ve got about 30 seconds once you open the door to punch in the code. Make yourself at home in my home, and if you can’t find something, give me a call.” She kissed him sweetly. “In case I forgot to tell you, I had a wonderful day yesterday, and I’m so glad you came to visit me.”

“I’m glad, too,” Richie said, kissing her again before letting her out of the car. “What time will you be home?”

“If I get out of her on time, around six. I’ll call you when I get back to my car.”

“OK. Have a good day at work, dear,” he said in a teasing tone.

“Thank you sweetheart,” she said, rolling her eyes. They shared a smile and another kiss, and Jennifer trotted up the steps to her building. She waved once and ducked inside.

7 comments:

Judith said...

uhhh, good thing I´ve waited with my shower.....

*sigh* the "ever" was sweet..now I just want more Hath!

Just one thing. I thought you´re not talking with Richie at the moment? ;)I´m glad you changed your mind :)

Rike said...

hmm, I have to go to work in few minutes. Can I have the same company on my way? ;)

I love this story!!!

Bayaderra said...

Oh My! What a way to start a morning! *runs to the shower*

Alex said...

Wow, two updates, and sooo hot ones!

I really like this story!

Joviswoman said...

Damn.............that was gooooooood!!!!

*sigh* why do my days never start that way?

Thanks for the double dose H xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the 2 new chapters, they made a great end to my birthday.

I'm off to have a cold shower...

Anonymous said...

What a perfect day, and night. They 'fit' and obviously Richie insticitively knows it. the fun will be seeing what they do about it, how they dance around the idea and where they end up.
More? Please?

-Stas

(c) 2008 by TheGoddessHathor

This is copyrighted and all intellectual property rights apply.
PLEASE: do not post this or any other work found wholly (or linked) on this site anywhere.
Links are OK, text excerpts are not.